Friday, November 20, 2009

Pictures and Memories

I went through my old picture albums to find some inspiration about what I wanted to write about Grandma. The pictures really speak for themselves! The recurring themes I found spanning 20 years were her love of family, the beach, baseball, cats and games. It's hard to believe looking at these pictures that we lived 3,000 miles away from her because she was there when it mattered most: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Brian's college graduation, my 16th birthday cruise, my cheerleading competition in Myrtle Beach, and the list goes on and on. One of my favorite pictures I found was of me, Grandma and Amber sitting on the couch. Brian and I sure loved that cat with her soft bright orange fur. It's clear to me from looking at these pictures that she and I love the same things and I am so thankful to have these memories.

No comments: